Chazz Gift Cards: Limited Time Offer
Chazz: A Bronx Original was a pizza restaurant located in Baltimore’s Harbor East. It closed permanently in January 2015.
While Chazz was never affiliated with Aldo’s in any way, as a goodwill gesture, Aldo’s made a limited one-time offer to redeem outstanding Chazz gift cards. This offer was valid for months but EXPIRED on June 1, 2015.
However, for a LIMITED TIME ONLY (OFFER EXPIRES 8/7/2015), Aldo’s will honor Chazz gift cards at 50% value, subject to the following restrictions:
(1) Chazz gift cards will be accepted/redeemed at FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the Chazz gift card face value/balance due for DINE-IN only (not valid for carry-out);
(2) Chazz gift cards MAY NOT BE REDEEMED for alcohol, gratuities, tax, valet, cash, and/or cash equivalents (including additional gift cards);
(3) this offer is not valid on Saturdays and EXPIRES at 10pm on Friday, August 7, 2015.
(4) the unredeemed value/outstanding balance of your Chazz gift card will be determined by the official, printed Chazz database registry (“Official Registry”) located at Aldo’s. Your Chazz gift card must be listed in the registry and noted as unredeemed with a balance due at the time of redemption or it will be considered invalid and will not be honored/redeemed;
(5) limit one Chazz gift card redemption per table / reservation / dining party;
(6) No change or credit will be given for any unredeemed balance of the original gift card value/balance at the time of redemption;
(7) The following Chazz gift cards/certificates will NOT be honored: “comped,” promotional, and/or expired gift cards/certificates; any gift card/certificate number not listed in the Official Registry;
(8) this offer may not be combined with any other offer or discount;
(9) other restrictions may apply
OFFER EXPIRES 10pm on Friday, August 7, 2015